2:14 min watch
- Lengths: 164, 171, 178, 185, 192cm
- Dimensions (Tip-Waist-Tail): 136-110-128mm
- Radius: 17m @ 164cm, 19m @ 171cm, 21.5m @ 178cm, 22.5m @ 185cm, 23.5m @ 192cm
- Weight (per ski): 2000 grams/4.4 pounds @ 185cm length
- Flex: Medium overall with slightly stiffer tail than tips
- Camber profiles: Rocker-Camber-Rocker or Full Reverse Camber
- Intended Use: Backcountry, Big Mountain, Diverse Terrain and Snowpack
- Artist: Christian McCarthy Johansen
Photos (L to R): David Reddick, David Reddick, Pep Fujas
- Strength, Stiffness and Binding Retention data.
- Utilizes novel biobased materials derived from microalgae, designed from the ground up for ski performance. See our Biotechnology section below for further details.
- Gentle rocker lines paired with a medium turn radius result in a ski built for effortless slashing and pivoting.
- Designed, developed, tested, and fabricated in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Two camber profiles available for each length. Choose a shape for your skiing style - positive camber for widespread versatility and stability or reverse camber for the ultimate in playful, off-piste flotation.
- Our Algal Core is a composite of vertically laminated, domestically sourced aspen sandwiched between high-density, algal polyurethane stringers which ensure a solid but lightweight platform. Biobased carbon content is 41.58% by ASTM D6866.
- Updated Algal Wall sidewalls are made utilizing a proprietary biobased cast polyurethane, engineered to improve edge hold and stability, while also increasing bondline strength over traditional materials, all while improving biobased content and durability over last year’s Algal Wall. Algal Wall utilizes a novel manufacturing technique that diverts plastic waste from the landfill compared to ABS plastic sidewalls. Biobased carbon content 68.89% by ASTM D6866. See why it's better.
- Biobased Super Sap® technology replaces traditional petroleum-based resin systems. We use Entropy Resins® to minimize the carbon footprint of our products. The certified bio-based content per ASTM D6866 of the ER-305 Resin is ~28%.
- Binding Plate: Domestically sourced hardwood insert that’s 550mm long by 60mm wide and 4/5mm thick to avoid pullouts.
- Edges: Industry standard 2.2mm hardened steel
- Base Material: Black sintered high carbon UHMW treated with a penetrating biodegradable (No PFCs) all temp application provides long lasting performance without toxic chemical impact.
- Tailblock: Updated 6.5mm thick with flush seams and skin tail notch
- Composite: Triax woven fiberglass
- Topsheet: Laminated ~51% ASTM D6866 biobased nylon and polyethylene textured topsheet
WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
|Length (straight tape)||cm||na||162.5||169.5||176.6||183.8||190.9|
|Midsole from Tail Notch Center||mm||na||744||779||814||849||884|
|Waist to Mount Point||mm||na||10||10||10||10||10|
Photo Credit: Adam Clark
Bundle & Save
Take a 10% discount on any ski when you purchase any binding at retail price. Offer valid up to two pairs. Add the specific products to your cart and use coupon code BNDRBNDL10 at checkout.
Also, take a 10% discount on any touring skins when you bundle with your ski of choice. Just add the specific products to your cart and use coupon code SKNBNDL10 at checkout.
We can even mount the skis up and trim the skins before they're shipped free of charge, so you're ready to rip as soon as they arrive at your door!
Low Impact PackagingTo reduce our dependence on disposable packing materials, we ship our skis using only recyclable products, including cardboard, repulpable tape, and kraft paper instead of shrink wrap.
CARBON NEUTRAL SHIPPINGWe strive to reduce the environmental impact of transporting our skis by sending every pair via UPS carbon neutral shipping. UPS supports projects that include reforestation, landfill gas destruction, wastewater treatment and methane destruction. The project is validated by SGS, an independent third party.
LOVE IT OR RETURN ITWe prototype and test our skis both in the lab and with feedback from athletes, guides, and mountain professionals. We don’t release a product unless we love it, and we’re confident that you’ll love our skis as much as we do. If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with a product manufactured by WNDR® Alpine, you may ship it back to us for a full refund under our Return Policy.
TAKE BACK PROGRAMWe take pride in acting responsibly and seek to give our customers an opportunity to join us through the WNDR Take Back Program.
We will also take back your skis at the end of life and, depending on the condition, we may: 1) refurbish and find them a new home, 2) deconstruct and re-use parts of the internal materials, or 3) upcycle the skis. In all cases, we inspect the worn skis and utilize the data to help us improve our manufacturing process and ultimately the ski performance.
Lastly, as an incentive, if you send your skis back within 3 years, you will receive 20% off a new pair of skis, and have the peace of mind knowing that your old skis have been dealt with responsibly.