Location: In person - Salt Lake City, UT
Supervisor: Marketing Director
Checkerspot is looking for a motivated, organized and detail-oriented recruit to optimize UX, UI, and visual communications for Checkerspot and our WNDR Alpine brand. The role of UX/UI & Design Manager will be responsible for supporting marketing and web development activities, focused on consumer education around our technology and driving sales. In addition, the role will work closely with teams across Checkerspot and the WNDR Alpine product team in a highly dynamic environment to achieve aggressive development and go-to market milestones.
- Supporting and implementing WNDR Alpine’s marketing narrative via graphic design and visual communications on WNDR Alpine’s website and marketing channels
- Optimizing WNDR Alpine’s website functionality to allow seamless conversions for a growing range of product SKUs
- Creative input on content creation and education initiative
- Work cross functionally to support Checkerspot's overarching communications narrative
- Bachelors’ degree or background preferably in one or more of the following fields or related studies:
- UX and UI
- Graphic Design
- 4+ years of experience
- Comfortable working independently as well as in collaborative team settings
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting expected deadlines
- Highly skilled with Adobe Suite
- Highly skilled with eComm platform, preferably Shopify, WordPress, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and have an excellent work ethic with a can-do attitude and sincere enthusiasm
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, mission-driven environment with multiple competing priorities
- Must be a passionate outdoors person (passion and personal experience with WNDR Alpine’s target product categories is preferred!)
If you are interested in joining us at WNDR Alpine and the Checkerspot Design Lab in Salt Lake City, please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Checkerspot, Inc. dba WNDR Alpine offers its employees a competitive benefits and compensation package. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.