Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Our vision is to use biotechnology to make better-performing alpine products, engineered to live up to the rigors of true backcountry explorers. We start by understanding what nature offers, seeking to discover new performance characteristics out of previously unexplored biologically derived oils. We use these oils to create new materials that can match and exceed the performance of petroleum-based options.
About the Role
WNDR Alpine is looking for a Full-Time, enthusiastic, team oriented, problem solver to join our team with a combination of an entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to build business. The main responsibility of the role is to collaborate with the SLC and Corporate teams to support fabrication planning and financial reporting as the Operations Specialist at WNDR Alpine and the Checkerspot Design Lab. The task is to keep a multi-faceted operation running smoothly while maintaining key Corporate Accounting systems and operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory reconciliation, etc.
You will operate in a key role; cross-functional through the organization with our brand and other key Checkerspot technology material applications
- Assist in the planning of Industrial Assembly, Fabrication and Design team
- Assist with development of B2B material sales process
- Collaborate with Customer Service Manager with Shopify reporting and reconciliations to financial records
- Collaborate with fabrication, customer service, material scientist and controller to create and maintain alignment of physical inventories to financial systems and reconciliations general ledger.
- Oversee SLC accounts payable process (create POs, process invoices and accruals)
- Collaborate with SLC team to manage and resolve general office demands, maintain adequate office and raw materials supplies, etc.
- Coordinate SLC facilities related needs and adherence to local, state or federal requirements
- Coordinate with Corporate Safety Officer to implement and maintain safety systems and protocols
- Manage the preparation and reconciliation of monthly SLC financial reports and forecasts
- Assist Corporate Controller with SLC month-end reconciliation, processes and procedures
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations
- A. or B.S. (or higher degree) in accounting & finance; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of accounting systems usually acquired through related work experience with high degree of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google suite (Gmail, Docs, gCal, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, Evernote
- Experience with procure to pay process, accounting software, accounts payable, inventory systems, etc.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to tackle and solve challenging start-up and scalability issues that require resourcefulness, creative thinking, and collaboration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Committed to the highest standards for protecting confidentiality, data integrity and security
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
You will report to:
We expect you to:
- Be interested in future trends, technology, product concepts, and environmental advocacy.
- Be organized and methodical and able to manage different projects at the same time
- Work well under pressure, and enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, entrepreneurial and creative environment
- You need to have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills since you will be working with stakeholders throughout the whole organization of Checkerspot.
- Have good presentation skills
- Be strong and focused in your decision-making, be creative and solution-oriented
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of working for a global and fast growth company in a creative environment, this job is a perfect match for you.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We´re looking forward to your application!