The Intention 110 is the most balanced backcountry ski in the world. The sidecut is shaped to rip and grip in a wide array of snowpacks at varied speed. The semi-cap sidewall construction provides incredible stability and energy transmission over the edge while minimizing wear and tear. Descending, you may find yourself looking down to make sure they are still there, as the tapered sidecut symmetry precisely intersects the early rise splay in the tip and tail curvatures, creating a weightless, buoyant and nimble sensation.
- Strength, Stiffness and Binding Retention data.
- Bio-based Checkerspot™ Algal Composite Core reduces weight, improves torsional stiffness for better edge hold, and offers a more stable ride feel for versatile backcountry performance.
- Bio-based resin replaces traditional petroleum-based resin systems. The raw materials going into our epoxy resins and hardeners are co-products or waste products of other industrially important processes.
- UPS Carbon Neutral shipping in a reusable Dakine x WNDR ski bag.
Joey, 24 years skiing the backcountry
“Our first run was wind crust and then creamy pow. I was blown away, after the first couple turns I forgot they were there and for me that's huge. Good product just works and you don't have to think about it. Over the course of three days we skied pretty much every condition, wind crust, pow, zipper crust, slush, and wind buff. They handled everything incredibly well, which is hard to find, especially in a light backcountry setup. The shape is awesome and after the three days I didn't want to give them back.”
Turn radius @185cm: 22.5m
TBD - 171cm
1750g/ski - 178cm
1800g/ski - 185cm
1900g/ski - 192cm
Rocker Type: Rocker-Camber-Rocker, Reverse Camber
Core Construction: Aspen, Paulownia, Checkerspot™ Algal Composite
Intended Use: Backcountry
• Algal Core reduces weight, improves torsional stiffness for better edge hold, and offers 15% less weight than similar skis of comparable dimensions. See the data.
• NEW Algal Wall cast polyurethane sidewalls are made utilizing a proprietary biobased polyurethane, engineered to improve edge hold and bondline strength with core over traditional materials. Algawall sidewalls utilize a novel manufacturing technique that diverts plastic waste from the landfill compared to traditional use of ABS plastic sidewalls.
• Biobased resin replaces traditional petroleum-based resin systems. The raw materials going into our epoxy resins and hardeners are co-products or waste products of other industrially important processes.
Two camber profiles are available for each length. Choose a shape for your skiing style - positive camber for versatility or reverse camber for the ultimate in playful, off-piste charging and slashing.
BUNDLE & SAVE
Take a 10% discount on any ski when you purchase any binding at retail price. Offer valid up to two pairs.
LOW IMPACT PACKAGING
To reduce our dependence on disposable packing materials, we ship our skis using cardboard, repulpable tape, and recycled paper instead of shrink wrap.
We take pride in acting responsibly and seek to give our customers an opportunity to join us through the WNDR Takeback Program.
As a first step, we always encourage you to sell or donate your skis to friends, family or a local charity.
We will also take back your skis at the end of life and, depending on the condition, we may: 1) refurbish and find them a new home, 2) deconstruct and re-use parts of the internal materials, or 3) upcycle the skis. In all cases, we inspect the worn skis and utilize the data to help us improve our manufacturing process and ultimately the ski performance.
Lastly, as an incentive, if you send your skis back within 3 years, you will receive 20% off a new pair of skis, and have the peace of mind knowing that your old skis have been dealt with responsibly.
LOVE IT OR RETURN IT
We prototype and test our skis both in the lab and with feedback from athletes, guides, and mountain professionals. We don’t release a product unless we love it, and we’re confident that you’ll love our skis as much as we do. If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with a product manufactured by WNDR Alpine, you may ship it back to us for a full refund under our Return Policy.
|Length (straight tape)||cm||na||169.6||176.7||184.1||190.6|
|Midsole from Tail||mm||na||785.0||820.0||855.0||890.0|
|Waist to Mount Point||mm||na||10.0||10.0||10.0||10.0|