The original purchaser of genuine WNDR Alpine skis may return the skis if they are not completely satisfied.
This ability to return is based on the following terms:
- The skis are from the current year’s collection, purchased no later than May 1st.
- The skis show no damage upon return.
- The skis being returned are from the original purchaser at wndr-alpine.com.
- The skis reveal no more than five days of use and are returned within 30 days of purchase or by December 15th, if purchased outside of the “ski season” (ski season” is defined as November 1st through March 15th)
- The skis are returned in their original packaging, unmounted.
- WNDR is not responsible for items made by other brands. Package accessories (e.g., bindings, skins) purchased with skis are non-refundable.
The original purchaser must complete a “Love It or Return It” online-fillable, evaluation form prior to returning the skis. The evaluation form can be found below. Upon acceptance of the completed evaluation form by WNDR, the customer will receive a prepaid UPS ground shipping label via email.
Upon receipt of the returned skis, WNDR will refund 100% the skis cost, in the form of store credit or credit in the original form of payment. WNDR reserves the right to refuse the return if the ski fails to comply with the qualifying criteria upon receipt, in which case customer will be required to pay postage to get the skis back.
Only valid for sales shipped to the United States or Canada.
If you are not completely satisfied with your WNDR Alpine product(s), we’ll be happy to take your product(s) back, in accordance with our Return Policy above. Please fill out the below form and we’ll be happy to help you out.