The original purchaser of genuine WNDR Alpine skis or a snowboard may return the product if they are not completely satisfied.
This ability to return is based on the following terms:
- The product is new and from the current year’s collection, purchased no later than May 1st.
- The product shows no damage upon return.
- The skis are drilled no more than one time.
- The product being returned is from the original purchaser at wndr-alpine.com or from an authorized retail partner.
- The product reveals no more than five days of use and are returned within 30 days of purchase, or by December 15th, if purchased outside of the “ski season” (ski season” is defined as November 1st through March 15th)
- The product is returned in its original packaging with bindings removed (if mounted).
- WNDR is not responsible for items made by other brands. Package accessories (e.g., bindings, skins) purchased with skis or a board are non-refundable.
The original purchaser must complete a “Love It or Return It” evaluation form prior to returning the product, which can be found below. Upon acceptance of the completed evaluation form by WNDR Alpine, the customer will be provided a return authorization number and instructions on how to return the skis. All return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Upon receipt of the returned skis, WNDR will either provide a store credit towards a different pair of skis or board, or refund the original cost of the product, whichever the customer prefers. Note that skis purchased through an authorized retail partner are only eligible for a product exchange.
WNDR reserves the right to refuse the return if the product fails to comply with the qualifying criteria upon receipt, in which case the customer will be required to incur the cost to have the skis returned.
Only valid for sales shipped within the United States or Canada.