SKI & SNOWBOARD GUARANTEE:
The original purchaser of genuine WNDR Alpine branded product (eg., skis or snowboard) may return the product for a full refund or exchange if they are not completely satisfied.
This ability to return is based on the following terms:
- The product is new and from the current year’s collection, purchased no later than May 1st.
- The product shows no damage upon return.
- The skis are drilled no more than one time.
- The product being returned is from the original purchaser at wndr-alpine.com or from an authorized retail partner.
- The product reveals no more than five days of use and is returned within 30 days of purchase, or by December 15th, if purchased outside of the “ski season” (ski season” is defined as November 1st through March 15th)
- The product is returned in its original packaging with bindings removed (if mounted).
- Only valid for sales shipped within the United States or Canada.
The original purchaser must complete the Love It or Return It form below prior to returning the product. Upon acceptance of the completed evaluation form by WNDR Alpine, the customer will be provided a return authorization number (RA #) and instructions on how to return the skis or board. All return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service that offers insurance. WNDR Alpine does not assume any risk for lost or damaged shipments.
Upon receipt of the returned product, WNDR will either provide a store credit towards a different pair of skis or board, or refund the original cost of the product, whichever the customer prefers. Note that products purchased through an authorized retail partner are only eligible for a product exchange.
WNDR reserves the right to refuse the return if the product fails to comply with the qualifying criteria upon receipt, in which case the customer will be required to incur the cost to have the skis or board returned.
The Love It or Return It policy does not apply to items made by other brands. Package accessories (e.g., bindings, skins) purchased with skis or a board are non-refundable and not exchangeable, unless purchased within the 30 day window.
If you have a warranty claim with a brand partner, please fill out the warranty/return form below and we will reach out to the brand partner on your behalf to resolve the matter in a timely manner.
Just like our skis and boards, we offer our Love It or Return It guarantee on all our apparel items, including our casual wear and Phase Series line. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your garment, we offer either an exchange or full refund within thirty (30) days from order date. If you qualify, please fill out the from below to receive an RMA # and a return label.
APPAREL RETURN POLICY
Refunds or exchanges within 30 days from order date.
- Must be the original purchaser
- Must be unwashed and reasonably unworn
- Obtain a return authorization (RA) number
- Fit exchange is available for strictly unworn items within 30 days from order date
- Within 30 days and inside the lower 48, WNDR will incur the return shipping cost on exchanges only
- Must be the original purchaser
- Strictly unworn items are valid for refunds
- Must obtain a return authorization (RA) number from WNDR Alpine
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility