Our warranties are reserved for the original purchaser only. All warranty returns must be supported by a copy of the original proof of purchase or order number. If the original proof of purchase or order number cannot be provided or found on a warranty return, we will use the manufacturing date as the start of the warranty period.
Items will be repaired or replaced if, upon inspection by a member of our team, they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship. Upon receipt of customer’s properly completed warranty claim forms, WNDR will review and, if approved, issue a RMA to the customer. WNDR warrants products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase.
What is Covered?
- Structure cracks on the topsheet, base, core, or edge sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
- Delaminating of top or base, sidewall, edge, tip, or tail due to a manufacturing defect.
What is not Covered?
The lifetime of your ski is not dependent upon the amount of time it has been used. Instead, it depends on the specific actions taken by a user both during and in between uses. Damage can occur during your first day out on the mountain, or seasons later.
WNDR™ Alpine skis are built with maximum durability and performance in mind. However, no ski is completely impervious to damage. The degree to which a ski is abused is out of our control in many situations. For this reason, the following issues cannot be covered under our warranty:
- Any problem resulting from impact, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to: stump and rock damage, crossing of skis, standing skis on their tips on concrete, sliding, grinding or banging skis against objects that are NOT made of snow (e.g., steel, wood, concrete, pavement, etc.)
- Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Ski damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, or base dimples in the base resulting from improper mounting.
- Damage caused by any modifications made to the ski.
The original purchaser of genuine WNDR™ Alpine skis may return the skis if they are not completely satisfied.
This ability to return is based on the following terms:
- The skis are from the current year’s collection, purchased no later than May 1st
- The skis show no damage upon return
- The skis being returned are from the original purchaser at wndr-alpine.com
- The skis reveal no more than 5 days of use and are returned within 30 days of purchase or by December 15th if purchased outside of the “ski season”.
- ”Ski season” is defined as November 1st through (and including) March 15th
- The skis are returned in their original packaging, unmounted.
- WNDR is not responsible for items made by other brands. Package accessories (e.g., bindings, skins) purchased with skis are non-refundable.
The original purchaser must complete a “Love it or Return it” online-fillable, evaluation form prior to returning the skis. The evaluation form can be found at wndr-alpine.com under “Returns.” Upon acceptance of the completed evaluation form by WNDR, the customer will receive a prepaid UPS ground shipping label via email.
Upon receipt of the returned skis, WNDR will refund 100% the skis cost, in the form of store credit or credit in the original form of payment. WNDR reserves the right to refuse the return if the ski fails to comply with the qualifying criteria upon receipt, in which case customer will be required to pay postage to get the skis back.
Only valid for sales shipped to the United States or Canada.