The Roost is our premiere 3-day event that harnesses the intelligence, know-how and expertise of our local guides and ambassadors, geared to provide a space of learning, connection, fun and camaraderie in the mountains. We cannot wait to host you. Due to the nature of this event there are limited spots available so sign up before its too late!
• 3 consecutive inspiring days of touring with the WNDR Alpine community in the Wasatch
• Conversations and education surrounding terrain assessment, communication, individual strengths that contribute to group dynamics, and more.
• Mindful movement - Prior to each day, a half hour light yoga/mindfulness session will be available. Bring your mat!
• Snow safety - We will gather each morning to discuss the forecast for the day with Utah Avalanche Center’s Nikki Champion and Certified Ski Guide Emilie Drinkwater and Dan Corn.
• Tour of the Checkerspot Design Lab in Salt Lake City - Material science meets ski building meets responsibility. Take a look through the eyes of WNDR Alpine with an intimate peek into the future of biobased materials, ski design, and manufacturing circularity.
• Apres beverages, dinner, and party
• Tips and tricks - Efficiency, situational awareness, pole flips, transitioning, layering and much more...
Want to join?
How to Qualify
This event is open to any skier who purchases a pair of 2022 WNDR Alpine skis. The event is subject to availability. As long as this message is up, enrollment is still open!
In your order notes, tell us that you’d like to join the Wasatch WNDR Roost. We’ll follow up with a personal invite via email in the following days.
If you have already ordered 2022 skis, you’re invited! Reach out to secure your spot!
Standard backcountry skiing equipment, including beacon, shovel, probe, and the knowledge to use them.
AIARE 1 training is recommended but not required.