Impressively stable for its weight, this ski charges intuitively in any condition, while remaining easy to pivot for technical maneuverability. The secret of the Vital 100’s unique performance characteristics lies in the integration of advanced biobased materials, which allow it to punch above its weight class in any terrain.
1:38 min watch
• Dimensions: 126-100-118mm
• Radius: 24m @ 183cm
• Weight: 1850g @ 183cm
• Lengths: 169, 176, 183, 190cm
• Camber profiles: Rocker-Camber-Rocker, Reverse Camber
• Intended Use: Backcountry
• Utilizes novel biobased materials derived from microalgae, designed from the ground up for ski performance.
• Narrow waist width paired with a medium to long turn radius keeps the ski quick edge to edge in technical situations, but able to comfortably arc high speed turns when the terrain opens up.
• Two camber profiles available for each length. Choose a shape for your skiing style - positive camber for widespread versatility and stability or reverse camber for the ultimate in playful, off-piste floatation.
• Designed, developed, tested and manufactured in Salt Lake City, Utah.
• The Algal Core is a composite of vertically laminated, locally sourced aspen with high-density, algal polyurethane stringers. Biobased carbon content 41% by ASTM D6866.
• NEW Algal Wall cast polyurethane sidewalls are made utilizing a proprietary biobased polyurethane, engineered to improve edge hold and bondline strength with core over traditional materials. Algawall sidewalls utilize a novel manufacturing technique that diverts plastic waste from the landfill compared to traditional use of ABS plastic sidewalls. Biobased carbon content 60% by ASTM D6866.
• Biobased Super Sap® technology replaces traditional petroleum-based resin systems. We use Entropy Resins® to minimize the carbon footprint of our products. The certified bio-based content per ASTM D6866 of the ER-305 Resin is 28%.
Two camber profiles are available for each length. Choose a shape for your skiing style - positive camber for versatility or reverse camber for the ultimate in playful, off-piste charging and slashing.
LOVE IT OR RETURN IT
We prototype and test our skis both in the lab and with feedback from athletes, guides, and mountain professionals. We don’t release a product unless we love it, and we’re confident that you’ll love our skis as much as we do. If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with a product manufactured by WNDR Alpine, you may ship it back to us for a full refund under our Return Policy.
|Length (straight tape)||cm||na||167.9||174.8||181.7||188.6|
|Midsole from Tail||mm||na||781||814||845||879|
|Waist to Mount Point||mm||na||10||10||10||10|