About the position
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Our vision is to use biotechnology to make better-performing alpine products, engineered to live up to the rigors of true backcountry explorers. We started by understanding what nature offers that we can use to create new materials that match and exceed petroleum-based options. Our dedicated team of scientists and athletes created a new algae-based composite—from the molecule up—that delivers better performance when integrated into a ski. And we’re just getting started. Our technology platform enables the creation of an array of new materials from nature’s own building blocks that are being used to engineer new bio-fabricated products in the outdoor industry, and beyond. We invite you to tread lightly and charge harder, without compromise.
About the role
WNDR Alpine’s lifeline in sustainability and success is our customer interactions.
The main responsibility of the role is to drive sales through cultivating loyalty in every day customer interactions all around the world.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will need a combination of an entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to build business. This is a unique opportunity to have major impact in a fun, fast growing entrepreneurial company.
As Customer Service Manager, your aim will be to improve WNDR Alpine’s market position and achieve financial growth. You will define long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business efficiency, negotiate and close transactions and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Implement and execute the overall plan for customer service. Build business plans for each of the markets and optimise growth and profitability for each of them.
- Evaluate new markets, identify potential and propose market entry model
- Work with Sales Director to define priorities and investments in line with global strategies and brand plans.
- Establish strong plans that cover the product portfolio, marketing and promotional activity, revenue and volume.
- Voice the needs of partners, consumer demands and market trends.
- Manage budget, planning and secure tools needed for monitor and follow up.
- Report KPI’s and key insights to Sales Director and other stakeholders.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
You will report to: Sales Director
Who we are looking for
• At least five years of sales experience in either a retail, manufacturing or telecom / ecommerce
• Documented experience in building long lasting business relationships with B2C and distributor partners that result in strong sales growth;
• Experience of working in an international environment, developing sales plans and leading execution, preferably within the retail industry.
• Solid understanding and experience of brands and branding within the competitive landscape across key markets
• An entrepreneurial and collaborative approach and the ability to have impact and influence
• An outgoing personality with a passion for business, winning, people and product technology
• Strong numeric and planning skills plus ability to develop, implement and manage complete account business and promotional plans
• Ideally, a Bachelor’s degree
• Great communication skills in English
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for driving new business opportunities for a fast growth company in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
To apply, email us at the link below with the job title in the subject line.
WNDR Alpine is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.